Discussing “Christian abortion,” baby drop boxes, and legal discrimination against US females on Cradle My Heart Radio
Beyond the bumper sticker
- we are all equally bearers of God’s image
- abortion is incompatible with being a Good Samaritan
- abortion today is the moral equivalent of child sacrifice in biblical times
- science affirms the biblical prohibition against killing innocent human beings.
- Do you agree on a Christian imperative to reject abortion?
- Some abortion providers say they are motivated by Christian love. What does your faith tell you?
Saving Baby Moses
Safe haven laws exist in all 50 states making it legal to drop babies at hospitals and fire stations.
But many desperate young moms aren’t aware of so-called Baby Moses laws which allow them to remain anonymous while placing their child in the safety of care. And many fear any face-to-face encounter which could later identify them as the mother of the child.
- Are safe haven laws dangerous to women?
- Or is saving at-risk newborns the overriding need?
Perfectly legal discrimination against females and the disabled in the US
- Did you know about the risk of legal discrimination against preborn females and the disabled?
- And does the state have an interest in protecting these children before they are born?
Join us for Cradle My Heart Radio with Kim Ketola Live on Sundays 9-10 pm ET, and Wednesdays at 8:30 pm ET on NewLife FM
Cradle My Heart, Finding God’s Love After Abortion provides affirmation and hope after abortion from the Scriptures. Here are more resources for help and healing. If you are pregnant and need free, confidential help call 1-800-712-HELP. If you’ve had an abortion and need immediate help call 1-866-482-LIFE. Join us on Cradle My Heart Radio! Call 1-800-811-3003 LIVE from 9:30-10 pm ET Sundays on Faith Radio or voicemail 24/7. Ask a question at kim @ kimketola. For a list of radio stations or for live streaming, go here. Podcast on iTunes and archived here.